Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally on the mend...

I actually went to work for a few hours today. Boy has it been a weird couple of weeks. I can honestly say, that Kimmy, you're not alone. I was weak. I needed something to coat my throat. I made popcorn, olive oil and sea salt....I know it was bad, but I tried to make it as good as I could. It worked. I feel better. And no matter what anyone says, I will not feel guilty about it.  ;-)

The last two days have been a mixture of the following:
Chicken soup. basically, chicken, water, broth, carrots.
Tea
Water with Lemon

Despite how yucky I feel...I feel much better than I did a few days ago...and I think it's finally on it's way out the door and I can get back to normal....if there is such a thing.

Activity? Zip.
I paced a LOT.

Preplan? Nope

Grade: F

I will need to go grocery shopping tomorrow, so I plan to hit up the recipe sites tonight. Will let ya'll know what I come up with.

1 comment: