First Fit Test
Squat Jump - 30
Push Ups - 20
Burpees - 12
High Knees - 70
Switch Lunges - 20
Tuck Jumps - 12
Straight Abs - 17
Last Fit Test
Last Fit Test
Squat Jump - 36
Push Ups 26
Burpees 9
High Knee s 90
Switch Lunges 22
Tuck Jumps - 15
Straight Abs - 21
Everything improved except my burpees... and of course i'm disgusted with myself. Classic.
GRUB
3 eggs 1 banana
I pretended it was a bowl of cereal with sliced bananas on top... it worked
coffee
I didn't eat lunch til 3
which was egg salad
For supper I made Robs Butternut Squash soup and salmon
used a couple tablespoons of butter to broil the fish in
Tomorrow is up in the air.
Will be eating soup for sure.
Lessons: according to my roommate it took me over an hour to make supper (as he throws his pizza box away). Must figure out a way to make cooking less time consuming. And a new dish for breakfast that doesn't include eggs!
If anybody wants to get together this weekend, let me know I'll be around all weekend for whatever you may need.
Everything improved except my burpees... and of course i'm disgusted with myself. Classic.
GRUB
3 eggs 1 banana
I pretended it was a bowl of cereal with sliced bananas on top... it worked
coffee
I didn't eat lunch til 3
which was egg salad
For supper I made Robs Butternut Squash soup and salmon
used a couple tablespoons of butter to broil the fish in
Tomorrow is up in the air.
Will be eating soup for sure.
Lessons: according to my roommate it took me over an hour to make supper (as he throws his pizza box away). Must figure out a way to make cooking less time consuming. And a new dish for breakfast that doesn't include eggs!
If anybody wants to get together this weekend, let me know I'll be around all weekend for whatever you may need.
No comments:
Post a Comment