My alarm clocks new home!
After a great chat with friends tonight, I was able to dig into many of the feelings that I was having over the past week. Ignoring my feelings or worrying about things that are out of my control is not helping nor is it healthy! So...new week.....new thoughts....new goals....
1. Getting up when the alarm goes off. I moved the alarm across the room so there will be no more hitting snooze and then running super late.
2. Taking time for me! Part of getting up earlier is to give me some alone time to plan my day and get focused on what needs to be done.
3. Planning.....having the right food and the right resources will make a world of difference.
4. Reach out! I know many great people....I need to help myself by helping them.
5. The gym......going to try a little Hot Yoga and working out to find some mental clarity.
Bring on Monday.....lets hit the week running!

Awesome!!
ReplyDelete