Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday:)

So, I am sure that all of you are super stoked that tomorrow is Friday! I have had a LONG-ass week, so I am thrilled:). I ended up doing my workout last night around 11:00 pm, and will be doing the same tonight. I have been using the BodyRock workouts which are wonderful. I don't know about all of you, but I am ready to have our meeting again on Sunday. I have been going strong, but I know that I will become even more motivated after our meeting.

Breakfast: a boiled egg
Lunch: tuna and broccoli
Supper: chicken breast and sweet potato
Snack: almonds

Question: Do any of you struggle with eating breakfast? I never feel like eating when I wake up, but I force myself to do it. Just seeing if this is typical. Happy Friday...Almost!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I can't eat when i wake up. Therefore, I bring it with me to work, cause it never fails, by 9a, I'm STARVING.

    That's what the egg bakes are for...they travel well! AND they taste great cold, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body will adapt. It is optimal to eat within 30 minutes of waking. Get your questions ready for Sunday...I will be ready!

    ReplyDelete