Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pee me a river

Day 4...thought and focus for the day....4. That is the number of times I want to have to refill my camel back water bottle during the day.

Breakfast:
2 egg/bacon muffins
Green Tea

Lunch:
2 pork chops with onions and peaches
carrots
cutie orange

Snack
Hard Boiled egg
Almonds

Supper
Chix Breast
Broccoli

Snack
Cutie Orange
Almonds

I filled my water bottle 5 times today and felt great! I am STRUGGLING STRUGGLING STRUGGLING with working out!!!!! I can not get it together!
So food went good this week.....now on to the work outs next week.

I am with Rob...I am going to moms this weekend and she LOVES to feed me and LOVES to have food every where. I know she supports me and wants to me reach my goal so I just need to be strong!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! I know what you mean about the workouts. I have been doing them, but I have done the best with my eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you kimmy. we need to get our shit together. Sunday night we will have a plan set and ready to launch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use your resources Kimmy. Find the FIRE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 times! That is amazing!!! I made my first batch of fruit infused water last night. Tastes pretty good this morning. Maybe start out your day with fruit water to get the first one down faster!

    ReplyDelete