Thursday, February 2, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 4

2/2/2012
BODYROCK
50/10/4 X 3
Burpees + Push-up (a crossfit burpee) - 8 - 10 - 9 
Reverse Pull Ups using the Dip Station (push up)- 8 - 11 -13
Triple Plank Jumps - 8 - 8 - 8
High Knees using the Dip Station - 15 - 18 - 19(situps)
STEROIDS - 50 deeps squats (bye-bye butt)

FOOD
2 eggbake squares and 1/4ish sweet potato
1 Cutie
Orange Tea
Leftover roast 
About 15 green beans
Macadamia nuts
Leftover squash chili (added some tomato paste)

Trying to push it harder on the workouts. Added extra squats after my workout. Need to find a way to liven up my food. Eating the same leftovers meals in a row is not working. Need some variety!




5 comments:

  1. I need your WOD energy!!!! Thinking that Rob's sauces will help with your food. U will be proud to know that I have made a very handy binder and copied recipes this week all while saving americas youth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...anymore pork chops and I'm done! LOL
    However, the egg bake is something I'll make again...in bulk.
    I think I need to look at more freezable food. then I can make a lot of it and freeze some for later and not have to finish it that week.
    Great job with your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice on the workout Sweet E. This will help with the variety issue: http://robbwolf.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/thePaleoSolution_FoodMatrix.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support peeps! Yes to the sauces! I was all set and determined to make some last night and then remembered I already moved my blender to my new house!!!! DAMMMNNNIT!!!! Bring on the sauces rob!

    ReplyDelete