Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi

Good day today. I didn't wake up with that "bloated" feeling. ya know? Ooof. I woke up feeling great and ready to conquer.

Breakfast
Eggs and a pork sausage
Bowl of berries (black and blue)

Lunch
Lettuce Wrap (Chicken, Avocado, celery, red pepper, onion)
An Orange (needed something sweet)
Yummers

Snack
Apple

Supper
Pork Chop
Roasted veggies (Sweet Potato, red pepper, celery, carrots, broccoli, onion)

No gym today, but managed to get in 165 squats.

I have to visit my parents this weekend. Any advice on how to break it to mom that I need different food? Do I bring my own? Perhaps offer to cook?  ....all 6 meals?  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely offer to cook! Breakfast is easy to get away with. Just stick with the eggs meat and fruit. Just tell your mom that you're ARE (not trying to, but ARE) eating healthier. She's had to be a witness to your success before. I'd ask her for support. For the other meals I would try to eat around the no-no stuff. Make sure she has salad and veggies with the meals. Stay strong if you eat out. And make sure you take care of yourself over everyone else. Remember your goals are supposed to be selfish.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sweet E. Definitely offer to cook and maybe bring some stuff to eat just in case. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete