Breakfast
1 black coffee
had I eaten, I would have vomited, so opted for no eat.
Lunch
Spaghetti Squash Egg thinger...YUMMY
Apple
Snack
Kiwi
Supper
Turkey Breast
Bowl of blueberries, blackberries, kiwi and pineapple
Workout
30 minute intervals on the treadmill...run two mins (or in my case, slow jog) walk two mins
150 squats in the morning
155 squats tonight
Tomorrow:
Egg and Sausage Patty
Turkey Burger
Broccoli and Veggie Sauce
Fruit
Dinner: Up in the air right now. The plan is to attempt a steak, but I may chicken out.
and a sweet potato....gonna try the indoor grill that hillard has.
Grade: B...ya know what? B+ I did two days worth of squats.

Just said to my self "Wow, Rob has a really nice bedroom" then my brain turned on and said yeah thats probably a commercial photo... I'm a nerd!
ReplyDeleteAnyway nice work on getting the squats done! Any chance you can get some lifting in at the gym?
ROBERT - Good day my friend. Do your best to plan out your next day and make it a better day.
ReplyDelete