![]() |
| My new workout space. |
2/7/2012
BODYROCK
50/10/6 X 2
1. Box Jump + 1/2 Burpee (jump three sides of a square then 1/2 burpee)
2. Lunge & Swing
3. 3 point jumps + R & L Knee to Elbow
4. Side Leap
5. Tricep Dips + Knee Tuck
6. Walking Pike Push-ups
Steroids: 75 squats
Workout was exhausting today. I was completely gassed halfway through. I like making the workout the first thing I do, but I'm wondering how I can get something in my stomach before I workout or what I can do to prepare. Its hard to workout on an empty stomach.
Food:
Glass of water
Egg muffin with salsa
Cutie
Coffee mixed with a strong orange tea bag
Curry Chicken Salad
Carrots
Lettuce: scraped as much of the french off as I could. Probably consumed a 1/2-1 TB of dressing
Filet Mignon
Horseradish
Coffee
Preplan
Meat loaf patty
Salsa
Tomato soup
Filet
Carrots
Meat patty
Asparagus maybe?
Lessons:
Have to keep my game face on. I was at my wits end by the time I sat down to dinner and I was vulnerable to mistakes. My mom wanted to eat before we started cleaning my apt in hartford not a lot for choices, I said the steakhouse. Said no to the bread and potato, missed the salad. Did my best to just eat the lettuce. Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day.
Grade: B
Avoiding eating out doesn't make you more prepared for the situation.
Excuses excuses excuses.
P.S. No heartburn for 1 week. I think my stomach might be healing.
Horseradish
Coffee
Preplan
Meat loaf patty
Salsa
Tomato soup
Filet
Carrots
Meat patty
Asparagus maybe?
Lessons:
Have to keep my game face on. I was at my wits end by the time I sat down to dinner and I was vulnerable to mistakes. My mom wanted to eat before we started cleaning my apt in hartford not a lot for choices, I said the steakhouse. Said no to the bread and potato, missed the salad. Did my best to just eat the lettuce. Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day.
Grade: B
Avoiding eating out doesn't make you more prepared for the situation.
Excuses excuses excuses.
P.S. No heartburn for 1 week. I think my stomach might be healing.

Love your structure to your posts. Keep up the great work. Keep learning lessons everyday and making each day better. YEAH FOR GUT HEALING;-)
ReplyDelete