Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Giving In.....

Yummy Chix for supper!!!


Today was the hardest day yet......I am not loving life at this moment. Not sure if it is the gym situation.....my job....the lack of Diet Coke.....or the food. Buffalo Wild Wings was calling my name all day! Nothing sounded better then wings....and I was even willing to skip the beer so I would have less guilt. So when I left work yesterday , my plan was drop of Alex and then hit BWW. BUT I DID NOT! I thought long and hard and deciding that cheating is not worth it! Instead I made these rocken' chix thighs at home.....they were AMAZING!!!!

Breakfast:
Sausage Bake
1/2 Avocado
Green Tea

Snack:
Pineapple 
Almonds

Lunch:
Tomato Basil Soup
2 Carrot Patties (These are really good!)

Snack:
Almonds
Green Olives

Supper:
Bacon Wrapped Chix
Veggies with Rob's Sauce
Sweet Potato

Gym......What's the gym? Received an invite to be a rabbit....may have to take the plunge and do it!

Lesson: Giving in is for the weak...strong and willing to the end

Plan: Umm....lets go back to that gym thing again.....oh and supper with Mom and Dad...where and what to eat!

Grade: F.....For thinking dirty thoughts. 



4 comments:

  1. I went to the store over lunch to grab my supper....I stood and stared at the chip-which's for the longest time.....when I was "full," I walked away... hehehe. Oh, I also looked over at the chocolate and caramel syrup and put some of that over my cookies. In my mind, of course. It was delish! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... Food porn in your mind at the grocery store. Whatever keeps you strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a serious note:-)

    Kimmy this is your mantra this week: http://cpmfitness.blogspot.com/2012/01/mental-wod-25-you-lack-ityou-give-ityou.html

    MAKE IT HAPPEN! (that is my CF voice in your ear) Throw the bar at me!!!! I DARE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you do not get a F. You didn't give in. Good job! Correct grade is a C-

    ReplyDelete