Wow! I had a really great first day but man I want a Diet Coke:0
Starting the day with breakfast (Thanks Amy K!) was a huge change for me.
I also found myself in my garage and basement doing a little WOD. Surprising....it felt amazing! (Today is a different story...thank you Mr. Mello for the 100 squats and 20 Burpees that I earned).
Breakfast:
2 squares egg bake
Cup of Green Tea
Lunch:
Meatballs
Orange
Broccoli
Snack:
Almonds
Carrots
Supper:
Salad with chix and tons of veggies (I used oil and vinegar for dressing....it was good!)
Squash Chili
Snack:
Almonds
Apple Slices
I drank a ton of water. (FYI.....Lemon water DOES NOT taste like Diet Coke)
Over all I feel good about the day!
PS....Sorry for not posting sooner and thanks RS for calling me out at 12:08 this morning:)
I hear you on the diet coke! You are strong...you can do it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI want more balls!
ReplyDelete