Hello Kids! Welcome to tonights addition of "How was my day?". Today is brought to you by the number 24. I HAVE to lose 24 lbs so that was my focus today.
Highs: Eating is going great!!!! I am feeling so good about my food chioces. AND no one has died due to my lack of Diet Coke. I call that a SUCCESS!!
Lows: Working Out. I am stuck. I have learned that I need support.....motivation.....and a reason to want to work out. Trying to WOD in the basement is not working. So I am breaking down and tomorrow will step back into the gym and get it done. There is no other choice or reason at this point. Going for the first time is the hardest but most important step.
Breakfast:
3 hard boiled eggs
Cup of green tea
Lunch:
Salad with chix, eggs, veggies, and oil and vinegar dressing
orange
Snack:
Almonds
carrots
Supper:
Pork chops with onions and peaches (AMAZING!!!)
Snack:
Hard boiled egg
almonds
orange
Tons of water with lemon and lime
So far so good! Let's keep a good thing going!!!!
I must gym with you. I get lonely, too....and I would look much less stupid doing what I do with someone instead of alone in a corner. LOL
ReplyDeleteDo tell about the pork chop with peaches! I'm intrigued.
I LOVE the structure of your posts...keep that going! Find the FIRE Kimmy, its in there. Once you get it back you will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!
ReplyDelete