Monday, June 27, 2011

No Such LUCK...Chuck!!

I was perusing the widely popular social networking site called the Facebook the other day and come across this in someone's quote section....
Luck does not exist in isolation. Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity. "Lucky" is the adjective mediocre-minded people use to describe successful people, because making excuses to justify their own lack of success is easier than accepting the fact that they need to get up and actually do something! People say "follow your dreams" I say CHASE them!!!
I have been feeling very inspired lately, which has made me create many new goals for myself. Many of these goals I would've never imagined a year ago, shit even 4 months ago were ever possible for me. Goals for fitness, life in general, how to manage relationships with people.
I have heard so many times in my life the phrases, "I can't change", "Why should I change", or "That's just who I am". I call bullshit! My philosophy on that is that ignorant, mediocre people are the ones that use theses phrases. When we refuse to change, we refuse to grow. I have grown so much and learned so many things from everyone around me. Quit living in the shadows and get out, get after it and BE Great!! There is honestly no better feeling in the world for me than the feeling of accomplishment. If you are going to do something, why half ass it? What is the point? So that afterwards you can look back and say, wow I could've done better or I shouldn't of made that choice? NO! There is no glory in that. So what is keeping you from your goals? Eliminate the suck and do what needs to be done! What are you waiting for? Have some fun along the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment