Monday, June 20, 2011
I checked in on our Hank and realized that it has been awhile since anyone has posted anything. I decided I would take one for the team! I have been in a funk lately, haven't been able to do much, missing my little man, adjusting to life's changes, which just happen to all be for the good! I feel in a slump with my lifting abilities and realize that I have a long road ahead of me, but am excited for all the challenges that lie ahead. I went shopping last weekend and was trying on shorts, I got one size which was a size less than I usually wear, had to ask the lady for a smaller one, only to try those on and find they were too big also, so I went another size smaller!! I was soo freakin excited, I don't know the last time I fit into that size, before high school I know!! Anyway, point is, that is what motivates me to stick with this Paleo and the Crossfit. I can remember life before Crossfit and remember how miserable, and lazy I was, no goals, nothing to look forward to. I have never been happier and more satisfied with things! I have all of you to thank for helping me get here, pushing me, inspiring me to be better, Keep doing it!! And I will do my best to return the favor! Happy Monday and thanks for listening friends!! I heart you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME news about your shorts!! That's got to make you feel really good!!! You've been doing so well at the gym and you look amazing, so just keep doing what you've been doing and you will get even better and STRONGER!! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteI have been the opposite. I feel like a big blob these last few weeks. I did go out and buy the "Everyday Paleo" book yesterday and marked off recipes that I think I'm capable of trying.
Does anyone want to make a date to meet up on Sunday's and we can have some "cook-offs" maybe? I'm afraid of trying new recipes and I think it would be fun to get together as a group and make some meals (go to one person's house and bring various ingredients to make food), that way we can learn how to cook and get the opportunity to hang out.
I agree with TK... you look awesome, and I need you to motivate me. This new cf programming will help you with your strength and lifting, so stick with it!! Now I need help and motivation with the paleo side! I would love to do group cook togethers! Count me in!
ReplyDelete