Thursday, February 23, 2012

SWEAT


WORKOUT

1 Push-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump
*High Knees Skip
Switch Lunge 
*High Knees Skip
Press up with Spider Knee 
*High Knees Skip
High Knees x 10 + Mountain Climbers x 10
*High Knees Skip
Side Burpee & Oblique Abs
*High Knees Skip
Push-up + Side Plank Twist + Oblique Drop 
*High Knees Skip
V Abs Left 
*High Knees Skip
V Abs Right 
*High Knees Skip
Hug Knees + Star Jack 
*High Knees Skip
Single Toe Touch Abs 
*High Knees Skip
Squat Jump 
*High Knees Skip
1/2 Burpee + 1 Push-up
*High Knees Skip

This workout went way better than the first time! Let tired and did some of the pushup stuff on my toes and obviously again the burpees are doing better.

I ALSO WENT TO HOT YOGA TONIGHT! hence the sweat title. Its incredibly hard. Less physically challenging but more flexibility, concentration, and balance.

GRUB
3 eggs omelet (or is it a crepe) thing with strawberries and spinach
Banana 
Coffee
Leftover chili
Carrot sticks with some cashew butter
hard boiled egg
Late supper of:
Spinach salad with bacon, strawberries, sunflower seeds, hard boiled egg, pom vinaigrette, and oil.

I also made some mayo tonight so I can make it through the day tomorrow.

No lessons today. Just keep a positive attitude. Oh well maybe the challenge comes before greys anatomy which I had to miss tonight in order to go to yoga.

Preplan:
Eggs
Tuna salad mayo, red pepper, leek, and some carrot
Leftovers - tomato soup and I think I have one other thing left in there.








2 comments: