Friday, February 10, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 12

Triumphant Broccoli



Workout
Times Rep Challenge
100 High Knee Skips
100 Lunge kicks (50 each leg) 
100 High Knee Skips
100 squats using the Pink Sandbag
100 High Knee Skips
25 Straight Abs
25 V Abs Left
25 V Abs Right
25 Bicycle Abs

26:40 (forever)
Finished the workout completely dead by the end. Might have had more energy but now I'm back to the breathing problem. Stupid lungs.

On to the food
Coconut!!!
last 2 egg muffin things
Orange Tea

small bowl of my leftover squash bacon stuff... all I could eat. Had a meat patty thing pack but that was all I could eat.

Finale!
At this event you had a choice of chicken Kiev Steak or Vegetarian. I choose steak. I ate just the salad no dressing, or cruton, or dinner roll BS. When the entree came I asked the waitress if I could get a side of veggies instead of the baked potato (the chubby girl in my head was tying a noose). The waitress said I'll check and then came back with a bowl of STEAMED BROCCOLI! All I had to do was ask! Then I refused to give in to the cheese cake or the candy strewn about the table. I had a cup of coffee after supper then a club soda with a lime. And then more coconut flakes much later at home.

I am very proud of myself for going to an event like this where the menu is very set and not giving into a thing. It can be done!!! I am hoping the more I press on the easier this kind of exposure will be.

How is everybody settling into the weekend. Home? Away? Around? I am home and will be all weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment