Saturday, February 11, 2012

My FAIL week

This sums up how how I felt about the challenge this week.

This week was definitely my FAIL week. That's right. Not just DAY, but WEEK. Monday started off pretty good (I even got up at 4:15 AM to work out). Then Tuesday afternoon hit and things started to go downhill continuously throughout the week. Wednesday I decided that it would be best to QUIT the challenge, so I emailed Chris explaining that I NEEDED to quit. Of course, that didn't happen. After some texts and a couple of chats with the team, I realized that I NEEDED to finish the challenge. Thank you for having my back!

I have to remember to keep a positive attitude and to realize that I can do it. I have to eat no matter what, so I might as well be making positive choices!

Food: I skipped a lot of meals this week, plus had a major cheat (pizza)
Workout: Two workout days
Pre-plan goal: Fail
Lessons learned from the week: Stop being a baby and just do it. I can always count on my friends to pull me through.
Grade: Is there a grade lower than an F?

No comments:

Post a Comment