Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SLIMMER

I apologize for the graphic nature of this photo.

I always tend to loose weight first in my face. Tonight while brushing my teeth definitely noticed my face is getting thinner. So that is my positive for the day!

Workout:

50/10/4x3
1. Push-up + Clean & Press & Squat & Press
2. Plyo-metric Jump (truck jump) & Press Up
3. Plank & Floor touch & Knee Tuck – Alternate Sides
4. Reverse Pull Up’s 

My kick out part of my workouts is getting much stronger. Feet together every time. If I accidently do a single foot I do it again.

I also did some more butt lift exercises after this workout. I do each exercise until I really feel the burn in my boom boom.

I also played volleyball tonight instead of going to yoga

Food:
Breakfast: Eggs and squash and strawberries
Coffee and Almonds 
Lunch: Leftover chili and 1/2 avocado
Lemony water
2 apple brats (the ones I talked about in our meeting) with spicy mustard

I get home today and there was a bag of powdered donuts sitting on the counter in my kitchen. The guys that I live with eat an-y-thing they want. I have found that in my new house I can't live by the rule if its not in my house I won't eat it. Roommates have become a spontaneous variable. 

Lesson of the day:
I also started a list today of the things I want to eat when I'm done with this challenge. Anything from peanut butter to sushi. There's only about 10 but I feel like if I keep track of these items that "i'd really like to eat that right now" I feel less anxiety about not being able to eat them. Not sure what the connection is but it is helping me move on from my cravings. I don't even plan on eating them all when I'm done but having a list is making me feel better. Its almost like having a wish list. You know you can't have them right now, but when you have the "time" saved up you'll be able to "eat" what you want. And not waste your "budget" on something impulsive. Like something you didn't even know you wanted/needed. I'm a list person. Does that make sense to anybody else?

Its way too late. Thats enough rambling.







2 comments:

  1. Nice work Sweet.E! You are totally rocking this challenge...keep it up:) I like your "wish list" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job E! Great post! Great Lesson Learned!

    ReplyDelete