Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BAness



So I was thinking about the whole BA label today and how I can obtain this title. Obviously, I can't join a biker gang any time soon, so I'm going to have to resort to the whole working my ass off to get fit and healthy again. I can definitely say that the most I have ever felt like a BA was during my CF and Paleo prime. Time to get there again!!!

Workout:
3x: 250 jump ropes (single), 25 squats, 25 pushups, 25 situps (11:27)

Food:
Breakfast: Broccoli
Lunch: Chicken breast and broccoli
Supper: Stir fry with roast beef (avocado on top)

Pre-plan: I had my schedule made out for today, and I accomplished everything I had on it. I had to eat lunch later than planned, but I still made it work. I also made an egg bake tonight, so I will have breakfast for the rest of the week.

What I learned today: I'm not a huge fan of eating broccoli for breakfast, but that was what I had available at the moment. Need to be more prepared for breakfast.

Grade:
B+

2 comments: