Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 2 - 3

So far I haven't had any problems with the eating. Being organized is definitely the key! I am having issues doing as well on the workouts as I would if I were doing them with a group (something I am going to have to get over!). I am also trying to figure out the best time for me to get them done. Anyway, after I get that worked out, I am golden. I noticed that I haven't been craving junk food, I've been craving diet pop...I won't be giving in though!

Tuesday
Breakfast: 1 square of egg bake and green tea
Lunch: Turkey, cucumbers and broccoli
Supper: Meatballs (thanks Kimmy!) and sweet potato
Snack: almonds
I have been drinking lots of water and tea

Wednesday:
Breakfast: a hard boiled egg and green tea
Lunch: Turkey, cucumbers and broccoli
Supper: I plan to eat on campus, but I am going to limit it to spinach, broccoli, chicken, cucumbers and a hard boiled egg.

Keep up the good work!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be a process finding your groove...coming to a blog near you;-) For now, do the best you can and think about the end feeling to get you motivated and to help push hard during the workout.

    ReplyDelete