Day 2:
Woke up a tish late, so just grabbed what I had in the fridge for lunch and ate it for breakfast. Yes, friends, I ate Kimmy's balls for breakfast. I'm so proud. But her balls were delish! Savored every last, round morsel.
AND, I passed my first alcohol test tonight!
Breakfast:
Balls
2 cups black coffee
Lunch:
Squash Soup and Squash Chili....I was hungry.
(btw...we need to post these recipes!)
1 cup black coffee
Snack:
Apple
Supper:
Grilled Chicken Breast
Cob Salad with a vinegar/oil, dash of salt and a squeeze of orange for sweetness dressing.
Workout:
152 squats
3rds of 50
situps, pushups, walking lunges
also hit the eliptical (I know, I know...)
Fuck my arms! The worst part of this, I started my PUs on my toes and ended on my knees. I will conquer these again! On a side note, the squats are actually going well. My ass didn't hurt until about noon today after sitting for awhile....I think tomorrow'll be a little rough tho. I'm a little wobbly.
Start posting what your workout and squat goals are for tomorrow the day before. Great stuff thus far!
ReplyDelete