Monday, January 30, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 1

1/30/12
BODYROCK 
50/10/7
Squat Jump - 30
Push Ups - 20 (knees)
Burpees - 12
High Knees - 70
Switch Lunges - 20
Tuck Jumps - 12
Straight Abs - 17
FOOD
Breakfast: Bacon Egg mushroom - ramekin
http://www.katiekdid.com/2011/12/29/a-post-crossfit-snack/
Lunch: Robs soup (Awesome, share please)
Dinner: KK meatballs (Awesome, share please)
Lots of water, Black Coffee, Orange Tea (TAZO)
Snack: Macadamia nuts

I felt pretty good getting up. Did the workout ok. Out. Of. Shape. Eating was a breeze today becuase I had the food from our exchange last night. I've been workiing 10-12 hour days preparing for the new website launch so I knew the only way I wasn't going to fail was to pack lunch AND dinner. My partner at work asked if I wanted to go get tacos and I said nope brought my dinner, thanks!

Things that worked today: Alarm clock all the way across the room, so no snooze button, on radio so as not to ensue panic as soon as it goes off. I went to bed in the clothes I wanted to wear for my workout so I could just walk right out to my living room and get to it. I also am trying to prepare for the next morning by watching the bodyrock video tutorial before I go to bed. That way everything is setup and I can just get my workout done. 

Lets go day 2!

SWEET.E

1 comment: