Saturday, January 28, 2012

SAT-ER-DAY

Ready....Set....Go.....ALMOST........ALMOST!
It is Saturday....
WORKOUT:I am all primed up with my workout plan. 
It all starts HERE:  WHO'S WITH ME??? I downloaded an interval app to my phone (droid) called HIIT.
I only have 5lb weights right now I'm sure I will need to upgrade to 20 instead for the squatting.


FOOD: I made the squash chili recipe from the whole 30 book last night for our potlock tomorrow. I am cleaning out my fridge and cupboard today of all things non-paleo. Its perfect timing because I am also packing to move. 
I'm going to take it slow and just plan 2 recipes at a time - buy groceries - then cook. I used to buy so much and half of it would go bad before I could use it. Buy 2-3 vegetables a week and cut it all up so it is ready for munching...

SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION  will probably be you guys... My family calls what I eat dinosaur food, lovingly of course. Although my mom is always very accommodating to make food just for me. It just so happens I have a baptism tomorrow and a birthday party and a baby shower next weekend plenty of opportunities to slip at these kind of things. Any advice???? They are all at weird times so I think if I eat ahead of time I will be able to refrain from the brunch food and the cake stuff. 


EXCITED: The not so vain part will be feeling better. The very vain part will be the compliments and less reliance on super duper helper tank tops (the kind that suck in all the muffin top).

FEAR: failure and the slippery slope that follows. I'm going to use my JUST DO IT motto to mentally get me through. 


It is only 33 days!!! Get a calendar mark off the days with a big red pen so you can see how far you've come, and the short distance you have to go. The chick on bodyrock.tv is adorable and perky if you need a quick shot of motivation. She also has you come up with a word of the day (motivation, determination, bikini, nutella...etc) that will keep you motivated just for that day. I have the paleo comfort foods (I know not the best for this challenge) and the everyday paleo cook book I will bring tomorrow. LETS DO THIS PEEPS!!!



-SWEET.E

1 comment:

  1. You got this Sweet E! There will always be tempatation and parties. You are strong, motivated and have a purpose. Nothing can stop you! Its time to be the champion that you are!

    ReplyDelete