Monday, April 4, 2011
So...I tend to be more motivated on Monday's...I feel like the world is just beginning and I am going to start out having a great week and then by the end of it, I am fried. So how can I keep that motivation and excitment all week long? Maybe it's from coming off a relaxing weekend that I got my surge of energy back. I am a motivational fluctuater, call me MF, but please not to my face. My goal is to maintain that, I asked a good friend for his opinion on a great book to read, I checked 'er out and it looks pretty interesting, stay tuned... Because after Saturday, I must be honest I was disappointed in myself, I felt I let myself down because I didn't get my goal. Not really interested in feeling that way again. How do you all stay motivated not to suck??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great blog Amac- From one MF to another!!! The crossfit games has definitely helped me in the motivation department, but I feel like I hit a wall on Sunday. Today I just totally sucked at the wod and realized in the end I really didn't give it my all... why would I make the effort to get my @$$ to crossfit this morning and give up before I even start?!?
ReplyDeleteThis is the reason why we need hank. We need to motivate each other and send positive vibes. I am over being debbie downer... for real this time!!