Monday, February 6, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 8

Photograph


Dinner: Curried Chicken Salad

Workout

2/6/2012
BODYROCK
50/10/4 X 3
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Straight Punches 3 - 2.5 - 2.5
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Hook Punches 2.5 - 2.5 -  2.5 
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 2 x Straight Punches +  2 x Hook Punches 2 - 2.5 - 3
2 x Mid Abs + 2 x Bag Touch Abs - 18 - 15  - 18


Workout was good. I really need to work on my Burpee technique. I am still stuck in kicking 1 leg back at a time. Horrible habit I have :(


FOOD

KK Egg Muffin
Cutie

Hard boiled egg

My Spaghetti Squash Carbonara

This Curried chicken salad
Mine was
Chicken tenderloins, green onion (minced), carrots (minced), Curry, Robs mayo, salt pepper
I tried some cashew butter with some carrots while I was cooking, didn't do anything for me. So I just ate the raw carrots. The chicken salad rocked.

Pre-Plan

Egg muffin
Curried Chicken Salad
AK Meat patties
Some almonds sprinkled in there somewhere.


Lessons

I cooked 1.5lbs of chicken tenderloins tonight in olive oil and salt and pepper. I used half for my chicken salad tonight (ate half, saved half) and then left the rest plain for meals or snacking later this week. This is my plan to eat more protein.


Grade: A

2 comments:

  1. This will help with your burpees: http://www.gymnasticswod.com/content/burpee-skill-transfer-pt1

    there is 6 different video's on progressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo Sweet! Thanks this really breaks it down for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete