![]() |
| I am missing all of these muscles |
2/16/2012
50/10/4x3
Tuck Jump - Tuck Under
1 x Over + 1 x Under Elevated Push-Ups, alternate legs after each 5 reps each side
Side Plank Leg Lifts Left Side
Side Plank Leg Lifts Right Side
My hips and butt are very weak. The side-planks did not go well. I think I know why my ass looks like it does.
Eggs Asparagus Coffee
Leftover Leftovers tomato mix stuff
Water water almonds (need to get away from eating almonds so much)
Water water almonds (need to get away from eating almonds so much)
Chilis - Ordered Fajitas (no shells, sour cream, or cheese)
Did not make it to Yoga like I planned. Went to a home party thing and dinner out instead. Thought it was more important to see friends for one night.
Very glad I do my BodyRock stuff in the morning so I have a "back-up" for unexpected plans.

No comments:
Post a Comment