Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 16

Workout:
30/10/24
1 round of high knee skips between each exercise.

1 Push-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump
Switch Lunge 
Press up with Spider Knee 
High Knees x 10 + Mountain Climbers x 10
Side Burpee & Oblique Abs
Push-up + Side Plank Twist + Oblique Drop 
V Abs Left 
V Abs Right 
Hug Knees + Star Jack 
Single Toe Touch Abs 
Squat Jump 
1/2 Burpee + 1 Push-up

AND!!!!!
I went to hot yoga tonight... I accidently went to the yoga sculpt class. This class is set at 95 degrees and you do more vigorous exercise with weights. The class is an hour. Amazing workout. Sweated (obviously) a ton. It was good to be in a class setting. I will go again on Thursday at 8:00.

Food:
See pic for breakfast
Add eggs
Water
Water

 2 chicken tenderloins
a little of robs brussels sprouts
and about a 1/2 sweet potato

Water Water Water almonds

A PRIME RIB (6oz)
Tomato soup (this is my favorite tomato soup recipe, 6 ingredients)
1/2-1 cup pineapple (2/2 fruits for the week)

Lessons:
Drink more water. Try something new. Drink more water. Rest.
Need to commit to getting enough sleep. 

Feel good that I pushed myself today.

Push this week peeps!




2 comments:

  1. 8:00 at night on Thursday? I would love to join u! Let me know.....glad it was good! How much was it????

    ReplyDelete
  2. First week unlimited for 20 bucks... lets go together!!!

    ReplyDelete