![]() |
| Why do I still get this magazine? |
50/10/6 X 2
Clean & Press
Squat Leaps
3 Tier Push ups
Tight Elbow Push ups
Squat & Press
Switch Lunge’s
Workout was good still need to find something to help with my energy.
Food:
Egg muffin
Cutie
Water
Hard Boiled egg
2 AK meatloaf patties
Tomato soup (I think I like my other recipe better than this one)
Water
Orange Tea
Rotisserie chicken breast
Almonds
Carrots
Same situation tonight in hartford, just picked up a chicken at hy-vee instead of trying to eat out.
Lessons: Be strong and force good choices if they don't come naturally.
Preplan: eat what's in my fridge - leftovers, almonds, and carrots.
Grade: A

Good day kid. Not an A day but a good day. Kill the cutie in the morning and add an avocado instead. More good fats might be exactly what you need for your energy issue.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you using for your overheads? Did you buy some DB's? I want to get something for home...what would be more beneficial; dumb bells or a kettle bell?
ReplyDeleteBTW...your tomato soup was AMAZEBALLS!!!! Where did the recipe come from?
Can you be a little tougher than that? If I cut the orange in the morning would it be an A day? (Do you have any idea how many cuties come in a box!!!! I can't get rid of them!!!) I thought I did really good :( What else should i switch or add?
ReplyDeleteRob I have a pathetic pair of purple 5lb dumbells from way pre CFSF. I'm debating whether to get the pink sandbag they use on the site for 100 bucks or just go get a pair of 10s or 20s from wal-mart or something. The sandbag does look pretty bitchin and they do a million exercises with it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ultimatesandbagtrainingstore.com/ultimate-sandbag-systems/for-beginners