Monday's workout was kind of a bust. I wasn't prepared for the workout. Up til now the workouts have been intense 12 minute workouts. Now that the challenge is over they're doin rep challenges. I didn't finish mondays.... Today on the other hand, I did not quit. I struggled through it. I was more proud of myself that I got out of bed and started, than the fact that I finished. I let myself off the hook and only did 10 reps instead of 20 on one move on the last round. I'm still trying to get over it. I am going to Yoga tomorrow night.
Food:
Monday:
2 eggs meatloaf
Water Water Coffee
Meatloaf butternut squash soup (did not "feel" like eating a lot so I only ate half the soup I brought)
2 hard eggs with paleo mayo (whole30 book)
Tuesday
2 eggs bacon
Coffee
Water Water
Meatloaf
Almonds
Water
Broccoli with THIS SAUCE (if you make this sauce, you WILL eat more veggies)
Brussels Sprout with bacon
Chicken with a little Mrs. Dash
Lessons:
Back to an old lesson. When you have leftovers put them in individual size containers so you can build your lunch easier. If its all in a huge container if seems like a chore in the morning.
Stumble start this week but I'm feeling better about it now (besides adding honey to my tea tonight :(. No sugar makes me crazy needed something. Probably doesn't matter but I haven't eaten fruit this week.
On a positive note: I really feel like I get it. I also feel like my body gets it. THE IT. IT is obviously broad but I feel like I might have broke myself from my bad food habits. I will still eat non-paleo foods when this is over but I don't feel that internal feeling to eat whole meals of non-paleo food. I also don't feel like I want to gorge myself on these bad foods. I'd love a piece of chocolate or some peanut butter but its not a whole Johnny Carinos meal of bread appetizer meal and dessert. It feels too good to feel this good. It would be crazy to trade a full month of no heartburn for spaghetti (sushi maybe, but not spaghetti ;)
Preplan:
BodyRock
Something non-egg (even if its more broccoli, I can't eat anymore eggs)
The soup I have left at work and brussels sprouts
Broccoli and sauce
Yoga
Leftover fish probably more broccoli
(Made the mistake of buying broccoli at Sam's Club yesterday, I have a lot of broccoli to eat this week.)
4 more days PEEPS!
Sweet E! I am very proud of you:) Keep going!!! You are awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sure sounds like you get 'IT'!!! Great work! Now time to blaze to the finish line
ReplyDelete