Thursday, February 23, 2012

HIGH?

I must have been on drugs this morning when I made my lunch. I was up way too late last night and slept through my alarm for a half hour this morning. So no workout :( In my rush to get ready for work. I made a lent friendly lunch. In a tupperwear container I mixed an avocado, 3 hardboiled eggs, and a pack of tuna. Added some cayenne and cumin and lemon pepper. WTF. I ate as much as I could with some carrot sticks. Ugh it was bad. Not inedible but not appetizing either. For breakfast I ate some carrot sticks a tiny bit of sun butter, and coffee. For supper I cooked up some shrimp with olive oil lemon pepper and some orange slices.

Lesson of the day: KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!!

Preplan:
Hard boiled eggs
Leftover chili
Other leftovers or make robs butternut squash soup cuz I have a bunch of squash leftover...

I have a crazy circuit workout in the A.M. then friday is the last day of the 30 day challenge videos which will be the fit test. I'm excited to kick tomorrow butt.

2 comments:

  1. Great job learning to succeed with a crazy day. Bcuz crazy days never go away. But the good news is we get better to handle them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to be earlier;) Kick that fitness test's ass!!!

    ReplyDelete