And actually, she supports me 100%! We made a plan. I gave her some items that would make a great evening meal and let her know the things that I absolutely cannot have...like canola oil or butter. She was very understanding. Saturday, we'll go to the store together to grab things for the rest of my visit.
Love my momma!
I need a little more advice...My body is SO SORE from not doing anything for the last several months and all the sudden starting up again...especially my ass and arms! Mother of Pete! I've done a lot of stretching, but damn!
Anyways...
Breakfast
2 Eggs/sausage
2 cups black coffee
Lunch
Lettuce wrap with the usual veggie and meat fixings
1 cup black coffee
Snack
Orange and Apple
Supper
Pork chop and roasted veggies
Workout:
I'll be honest. I didn't go. I have no excuse. And you're right, I feel guilty. But, I'd rather tell the truth than lie about it. Squats are done. 160. I'm going to bed in shame.
Cold shower and cold bath. Lots of water. Keep moving your body will catch up. Its punishment for not being nice to him lately
ReplyDelete