50/10/8
1. Squat Jumps - 33
2. Push Ups 2(toes) - 9(knees
3. Burpees - 10
4. High Knees - 93
5. Switch Lunges - 15
6. Tuck Jumps - 12
7. Tricep Dips - 15
8. Straight Abs -14
My goal is to be able to do 15 bupees in the 50 seconds and do all my pushups on my toes by the end of this 30 day challenge.
I got tickets to the stampede game tonight so I did not go to yoga... grrr... but, I did not let this interruption affect my food.
GRUB
Brussels Sprouts and bacon (I told you I couldn't look at another egg)
It wasn't bad...
Tea
Coffee
A cupish of curry squash soup and a baggie of broccoli with the sauce I made yesterday. (where's the protien?)
3 chicken tenderloins with garlic and some leftover meatloaf sauce
A can of green beans with salt pepper mrs. dash and a T of butter.
A handful of sunflower seeds.
WHERE'S THE FAT? need to go pick up some avocados and coconut! I will probably feel this weak day of eating tomorrow when I workout. i think its a lesson in itself that I know that.
3 More days Peeps!
Blazing to the finish line:)
ReplyDelete