Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 2

BODYROCK
50/10/12
10 x High Knees & 10 x Mountain Climbers - 4.5
2 x Squat Jumps & 2 x Push-ups & 1 x Tuck Jumps - 4
Centre to Elbow Jump (L&R) & 2 x leg jumps - 5
Clean & Press & Squat & Press & Push Up (push up - jump - squat jump) - 4
Tuck Jumps x 5 & ½ Burpee & squat hold x 5 - 1.5
Spider Knee Push up & Straight Leg Push Up (L&R) - 20 - 5
Switch Lunge & Press (switch lunge arm raise) 
Side Lunge x 2 & L & R Side Punch  & 2 Tuck Jumps - 10
10 x Squat & 10 x Squat Jumps -1 10
Elbow to Knee jumps 10 x each side (taebo) 1.5
Wide leg jumps & Push up - 10
Speed run

FOOD:

1 Egg Square with salsa
Orange Tea

Squash Chili with large portobello mushroom cap sauteed in leftover bacon fat. Guacamole and Salsa.

Macadamia Nuts

2 Cuties

3-4 slices of this roast

Food does seem easier this time... not sure why. Working out is not even that much of thought. I set the alarm I get up I do the workout. I feel good about it. I'm so busy with work and moving that I just don't eat until I can eat good food. No Cheats! My day was a little scant on food but the busier I am the less time I have to think about food. 





1 comment: