Ready....Set....Go.....ALMOST!
It is Thursday....where are you at with things...
What is your workout plan????
Have you looked at the "OK" food list????
What about extra support and motivation????
What are the most excited about????
What is your biggest fear???
Share....think....and get ready to jump in!
Buckle up kids! Excellence is coming your way.
ReplyDeleteWhere I am at: Freaking out a little
ReplyDeleteWorkout plan: BodyRock workouts at least 3 days a week
OK List: I checked it out awhile ago, but I need to go over it again
Extra support and motivation: I am not allowing myself to buy any new clothes for clinic until I lost some weight (which will be a great motivator for me!). Also, you guys will be a great support system.
Most excited about: Reconnecting with friends and not feeling like a lazy pile
Biggest fear: Giving up my diet pop (which sounds lame, but whatever)and wanting to quit, because school and clinic have me super stressed out.
I am planing to bring stuff to make breakfast egg muffins so that we will have a good start for breakfast for the week! I made my grocery list and meal plan for the week, so I am going shopping tomorrow. Also, I kind of plan to reuse my lists with a little tweaking to make things less stressful. Oh yeah, I need to send my before pictures as I have been pushing that off.
See you all soon!
Amy K