Now is the time. We've all been here before and we're going to do it again. Together.
Here's the idea:
Every day or so, we will post a few words. Maybe some useful information either that I found or that you shared. We as a group will use the comments section to "check-in" per se—to log, blog and share our food intake for the day, activity, ups, downs, what we need help with, shout-outs, etc... Pretty basic, right? Post as many times as you need to in order to get your entire day down. Use this as a personal journal, only this way it's holding you accountable not only because your fellow CrossFitters can view it, but anyone with a good search engine and some free time. Outstanding, eh? The key is to USE THE TOOL! Gain ideas! Inspire others!
Go forth. Be motivated. Make good choices.
So I am in need of a little fire to get the eating back to good. Any ideas where I should start....go all good? Start with one meal...what to do???
ReplyDeleteSee, now that's a good question. I pondered the same thing recently and decided since I was so far off track that I would go on a two-week plan to get myself ready to go cold-turkey into Paleo. So, I started swapping things out for a more healthier choice...I'm noticing a couple things: first, as I've started my second week, my body is craving veggies and second, it's getting easier to make the healthy choice over, say, pizza or other quick fixes because I'm planning ahead and actually looking forward to those meals!
ReplyDeleteThat being said, here's my day: Breakfast: one egg, one orange. Lunch: turkey balls, mixed veggies. Dinner: ground beef over lettuce with salsa....so I guess it was a taco salad.
Oh yea....I also EWOD: 10 rounds, 30 sec hard with 2 min. rest. Killed LD! haha
ReplyDelete