Monday, March 28, 2011
I have joined Hank and am ready to get this train a moving. I have found that signing up for the games has inspired me more than I really thought it would. So thanks to TK and LD for talking me into it. Looking back I have been just doing the WOD's and getting by, which I guess is why I signed up to participate also. I really never pushed myself as hard as I could and I think Saturday I felt that change for me. And tonight when TK pushed the 14 lb wall ball at me, :) thanks for that by the way, it reminded me that I do underestimate myself and need to keep pushing in every aspect. I really just went to work out not really caring deeply if I get better or not, I just wanted to be skinny, not caring if I ever do a HSPU or a muscle up. Someday, it'll happen. My goal was pull-ups with no bands...done, just need a little tweaking. I need a new goal now to push towards. Now, since I am forced to go balls to the wall, no pun intended, I am enjoying it so much more. I thank all my cheerleaders and caller-outers for helping me be better!! I know I wouldn't get it anywhere else than from my CF family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this post! I may want to borrow the idea for my blog. Very powerful
ReplyDeleteRecco