Monday, March 12, 2012
So I blew it......
So the challenge did not go well. I have decided to totally redeem myself.
Here is my goal....... Get ready for.....wait......are you sure you are ready......I will feel good enough about my body that in 90 days I will be ready to .......WEAR SHORTS!
That is right...you heard me.....SHORTS!
Well I am a goal/rewards type of gal so here is my plan:
5 lbs lost: Buy the last needed sessions to fade my tattoo
10 lbs: New Purse
15 lbs: New Shoes
20 lbs: New nails
25 lbs: New Swimsuit
30 lbs: I WILL WEAR SHORTS!
So who can help me.......who can support me......who wants to join me??????
Labels:
kmkampmann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have my support. Now what's your PLAN?!?!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking this may be my next fitness venture. What you think? It just happens to be 90 days too! Weird ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/
I have a plan....kind of. There's a sprint (mini) triathalon in Yankton in August. HMMMM.......
ReplyDelete