Thursday, February 23, 2012

You sneaky...



I thought this video was appropriate since I totally wanted to eat some candy today. I didn't though!!!

Wednesday Food:
Breakfast: egg bake
Lunch: chicken and a banana
Supper: Spinach salad with chicken, broccoli, cucumbers, hard boiled egg and carrots

Thursday Food:
Breakfast: egg bake and a banana
Lunch: stiry fry
Supper: hamburger patty and sweet potato fries

Thursday Workout:
5x: 100 jump ropes (single), 10 squats, 10 pushups and 10 situps
AND
100 jump ropes, 3, 1-minute planks, 100 jump ropes

Lessons Learned: Snow days are awesome so take advantage of extra time to get prepared for the next day:) Also, I can resist the sale of Girl Scout cookies (I've had to do it 3 times!).

Grade:
B+
(need to eat more veggies)

All in all, it has been a good week so far! Hope you all are killing it!!!

1 comment: