2/3/2012
BODYROCK
Timed rep challenge
2 exercises x 4
75 High Knee Skips
25 Knee Lifts using the Dip Station
Total 400 Reps combined.
Time: 9:29
STEROIDS 50 deep squats
FOOD
Breakfast Egg bake square 1 slice of bacon some acorn squash cooked in with the bacon (d-licious)
Ugh roast again with sweet potato fries
Food matrix is good for cooking raw meat but what do I do with leftovers smarty pants!
Something with acorn squash that I baked last night. Probably just meat and some tomato sauce.
No plans for going out this weekend so I am not worried about drinking. Feeling more in the zone by the day.
Ok off to make breakfast and boil some eggs! Good luck with your weekends at home peeps! Stay strong! Amy K. get a hold of me if you wanna go walking or something this weekend.
Food matrix is good for cooking raw meat but what do I do with leftovers smarty pants!
Something with acorn squash that I baked last night. Probably just meat and some tomato sauce.
No plans for going out this weekend so I am not worried about drinking. Feeling more in the zone by the day.
Ok off to make breakfast and boil some eggs! Good luck with your weekends at home peeps! Stay strong! Amy K. get a hold of me if you wanna go walking or something this weekend.
SWEET.E
No comments:
Post a Comment