Thursday, February 9, 2012

SWEET.E DAY 11

WORKOUT:
50/10/4x3

Press up Burpee + Tuck Jump
Star Single Toe Touch Abs
Sit Squat & Jump using 10lb bells
Mountiain Climbers x 10 & Toe Touch’s x 10

FOOD:
2 eggs 1 meatloaf patty
Salsa and ginger

Water

3 chicken tenderloins
handful of almonds
carrot chips
Less than a T of almond butter

Tea

3 chicken tenderloins
1/2 avocado
Pesto (recipe in the Whole30 book)
Handful of coconut flakes
Blackberries

Tomorrow will be the last of my egg muffins, squash bacon egg stuff, 1 last meatloaf patty with pesto and avocado, and supper will be a challenge. I'm going to a red cross benefit in Madison. The menu says  steak so I will have to eat that and maybe some salad from the salad bar. I WILL NOT DRINK TOMORROW! 

I did more reading out of the Whole30 book. The fat source helps with energy AND hunger issues. I will make it much more important to have fat all day long now!!

Grade: I have no idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment