<insert photo of my steak>
Yes, I had a steak. It was good! Mmmmmmm. Today was a good day. No major hiccups, good positive energy, I actually feel GREAT!
Breakfast
2 hard boiled eggs
2 cups black coffee (I think I'm becoming a coffee snob...I've found I actually prefer black, however it needs to be a certain blend. Ooof)
Lunch
Turkey burgers (AK) Num!
Carrot sticks
Supper
Ribeye Steak
Cooked Spinach
Bowl of fresh pineapple and blueberries
Shot of fish oil
Workout
Went to class. It was what I would consider an Annie workout, I guess....just not as RAWR. Intervals of overhead squats with dumbells, tricep thingers, squats, pushups, situps, planks and riding bike. 60 minutes.
Additional squats: 165 (plus those in class)
Lesson: Water. Must. Have. Water. For me, out of sight, out of mind is totally true. I have to be in a habit of grabbing water first thing and remembering to bring my glass with me whenever I head to a meeting or I won't get my water in. Today is a perfect example where i was rushed and just didn't remember to grab it. I'm SO THIRSTY!!!! So, I've been trying to make up for lost time. Oh, and btw, DON'T EVER go to the grocery store around meal time. Those old sample lady's will try their darndest to get you to eat their food. Batting their wrinkly ol' eye lashes and "oh won't you try my cookie" ploy. BS. Listen sister...
Tomorrow
HB egg and berries
Lettuce wrap and broccoli and a kiwi
Spinach Salad with homemade salsa dressing and turkey breast
Grade: B- (Like I posted to KK's post, I had eye sex with ice cream and now I have guilt.) ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment