Saturday, February 4, 2012

And it happened.....

It took my 61 year old father to kick his size 12 foot up my ass...but I did it......I went the GYM! My parents live in a small town with very little "extras". Bank...bar....post office....that is about it. But they do have a fitness center...so at 9 AM this morning my dad woke me up and told me to get moving we were going to work out! At first I said "No...I will go later." He said "No.....you will go now." So I did!
At first I tried to do the treadmill...BORING! So I jumped off and did what I know how to do best.....100 lunges.....100 situps........100 pushups......100 squats....I then got on the bike and biked 2.0 miles. Guess what?????? I did not die.....the world did not end....and I feel GREAT!
Who would have thought that my Daddy-O had what it takes to get me to the gym.
PS....We have another date tomorrow after church:)

2 comments: